Sunday, June 18, 2017

Boots-N-Bling

In a blink, our baby girl is growing up. She was so excited for her first Daddy/Daughter Dance at school. This year's theme was "Boots and Bling" which is the perfect theme for Kylie Reese since she wears these boots all of the time. Let me tell you, it is not that easy finding a dress that is not too froo-froo that I approve of but Kylie still likes! This theme also made it super easy for Ryan too.
I was too cheap to pay $25+ for a corsage so I gave it a try to make hers. I thought it came out pretty good and I made a bracelet out of ribbon, wire, and felt to attach the flowers to. 
 I bought the flowers at Walmart for less than $10 and used ribbon that I already had. 
I thought it came out pretty good! 
 I love the look on both of their faces in this picture. So sweet!
I had to dress the part too since I had to help with set up for the dance.
She is definitely a daddy's girl!
 I was on the committee to help so I got to sneak a few pictures of Kylie with her friends.
 Eva Jane, Kylie, and Quinn
 Ryan told her that she could pick anywhere she wanted to go for dinner after the dance. She picked Panera of all places then Krispy Kreme for dessert.  All of that dancing wore her out.

No comments: