Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Time

Breakfast with Santa at our church. I actually had to miss all of the activities because Ryan's work party was at the same time this year so my mom took the kids for us.  I can't believe how grown up our kids are getting. I really, really want them to stop getting so old but man are we so thankful for the great health our kids have been blessed with these past years! 
Kylie's school program with her sweet class. She was not shy at all singing on stage.
Santa came during the middle of their singing, and Kylie was trying to tell Corbin that he was at the back of the auditorium.
Christmas Morning patiently waiting on the steps to go see what Santa brought them. Have they been naughty or nice?!
The boys mainly got sports stuff and games. They were probably most excited about their Kansas jerseys and athletic pants.  
Kylie mainly got Frozen things or stuff for her baby dolls.  She really loved the white dry erase board that he brought to put in her closet!  
I have a love/hate relationship with Legos! I love that they love to play with them but there is no telling how many I have "accidentally" sucked up in the vacuum!
I have given up on trying to put my kids in cute Christmas clothes on Christmas day because it only lasts for about 5 minutes. The boys just want to wear athletic stuff, and Kylie wants to dress up all the time. Who can argue with that! 
I was looking back at pictures from last year and pretty sure this is the exact same pose and outfits the grannies had on in 2013 too! 
My dad finished Craig and Tina's huge solid mahogany table for them. 
These are the clothes that our kids decide to wear at Nana's house. I really love Kylie's puff jacket with no pants and sparkly hot pink boots. Real stylish! 

No comments: