Sunday, August 11, 2013

Daytona Beach - Pictures

These are just some of my favorite pictures that we got during the week of our families.
Craig, Charley, Sawyer and Tina
Reed, Me, Kylie, Ryan and Braden
The Cousins
Sweet Nanny with her 5 great grandchildren!
These pictures need a little explaining. I was trying to get the kids to smile and was not having much luck. I told Craig to get them to smile. Can you belive that a Full Moon came out during the day??!! I will spare the pictures of that! I got some smiles though!!
Kids getting buried in the sand... Braden, Kylie, Reed then Charley
This is what my dad enjoyed doing while he wasn't on the beach. 
These pictures just make me smile. We had such a wonderful week at the beach and these will always be reminders of that. I treasure each day with all of these kids and am so thankful that we have this time together as a family.
Those of you who have tried to get a good picture of your kids know the frustrations that can come with that. I need to do a post with all of the funny and bad photos I got before I got a decent one!
If you can see on Sawyers face, she got "accidentally" dropped by her sister in the sand. Charley was just not in the mood to get her picture taken this night and Sawyer paid for it:-) Actually, Charley's bottom paid for it right after this picture. Too funny!!!
Braden Paul
Kylie Reese
These two are going to have a lot of fun growing up with each other.
Dad and Craig just watching all of the chaos!
They get rewarded after pictures with a swim in the pool. 

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

GORGEOUS photos!! I love that you let them jump in the pool when they were done. :o) Daytona Beach isn't too far from us... we'll have to meet up in Orlando the next time you're in Florida. I know Disney trips are never a good time to meet up with old friends, but I get a call form one here and there when they're doing Disney and my kids always enjoy an excuse to go to Downtown Disney!