This is my favorite canvas hand/foot print that I have made so far. I did Braden, Reed and Kylie's hands in brown for the reindeer then Kylie's foot for Santa's sleigh in green. Here is the order in which I completed the canvas:
1) Reins, Antlers, Sleigh base - Black Sharpie
2) I just painted Santa a red suit and red hat. Just leave some room for his face to go.
3) Filled in from his suit to his hat with a cream paint for his face and cream "blobs" for his hands
4) Added the white paint for detail for his suit and beard. Also did a white dot for the eye of the reindeer.
5) One dot of blue paint for Santa's eye
6) Draw a black pupil on top of the white of the reindeer eye
7) Paint a bag in brown for Santa's toys.
8) Write whatever Christmas saying that you like in red.