Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween and Fall

Happy Halloween! We took the boys to trunk-or-treat Wednesday night. They did not stay in the stroller too long...they were only content as long as the stroller was moving! Weston, Preston. Camille, Reed (who was not the happiest camper at the time), and Braden Sweet little pig, monkey and giraffe
Priceless!!! I am not for sure which kid is going to like Santa the least. We are taking bets to see which one will cry first! All I can do is laugh at times like these because it makes for some good memories later on. Why is it impossible to get them to look at the camera?
I gave Braden an apple while I was changing his diaper to try to keep him still. I did not know he was going to eat it. He would start shaking his head because he wouldn't get enough of the apple in his mouth. I guess his front teeth work.
Fall Time

4 comments:

Dad said...

I love my beautiful boys!

Dad

Michael and Hannah said...

Wow, you guys had a whole barnyard of animals at Trunk or Treat! So cute!

carol said...

These babies are definitey outside kids. Which is wonderful, so many people are letting there kids be couch potatoes and its only because they dont learn to be outside in the great weather. Can't wait to schmooze all over them this next weekend. Cannot believe it hasbeen a year... Time does g by so fast when your havin fun. right children. ay god bless the next fifty years and may all their dreams come true... You are a wonderfully blessed family. Hows the one in mommys tummy comin along. love gram ps I saw a beautiful littl girl today an mentionedi was putting in my ordr for oe just like herand your brother said to tell you Ryan. s i'm telling you...

Missy said...

Those are great pictures!! They looked so cute!!