Monday, April 02, 2018

Back to School 2017-2018

The next day after we got home from the beach trip the kids had to start school.
 Reed and Braden have Mrs. McKeown and Miss Gualiardi in 3rd grade.
 Kylie has Miss O'Neill for 2nd grade
 First day back at school was a success!
 While I was in Wal-Mart, I get a text followed up with a phone call from Ryan.  At the end of practice, he and Dsvid decided to hit some extra balls with Braden, Reed, and Colton. Well, Coach David threw a pitch to Reed, and Reed turned into the pitch...I might add withOUT his helmet on.
 I am pretty laid back when it comes to kids getting hurt because it's going to happen no matter if you're a 'helicoptor' mom or a 'laid back' mom. But I was a bit concerned thinking they might have ruined his face:-) 
Can you see the stitches from the baseball in his cheek?!
 I concocted some sort of system to keep the ice pack on his face. Who knew a bandanna and head band would work wonders!
Next day
 This was a week after
These three have our hearts!

No comments: