Friday, March 25, 2011

Horsin' Around

Can you tell that the boys have not forgotten their love for poscicles?! Not a week goes by that one of them, especially Reed, does not ask for a pop-sick! We took the kids to Craig and Tina's one afternoon to play. We had to take full advantage of the warm weather we had last week.

My mom keeping the kids entertained. They all love her so much but it might have a little to do with the fact that she would or does give them just about anything they ask for. Wow, how quickly you throw away a lot of those parenting "skills" and trade them for the grandparent ways:-) I wouldn't have it any other way though!
Braden watching what's coming up the hill...
The boys were awestruck watching the horse come up the hill!

Braden is up first on Red. He was not scared at all to get on the horse which I was a little surprised about. I was so proud of him!

I knew Reed wouldn't hesitate. It's funny because Braden is the energy ball but he is sometimes more hesitant than Reed in some situations. Before he even rode. Reed was bouncing up and down ready for the horse to go!
Craig then rode all three kids around. The boys LOVED it especially the running part!



Pure joy!!!

Can you tell that they liked to ride?!
Miss Kylie was not too sure about Uncle Craig. It could have something to do with the crazy faces he makes at her. Kylie likes being on the horse but she did not like running!
Kylie and Charlie are going to have so much fun growing up together but I secretly hope they don't enjoy riding horses. I used to love to ride until I got majorly bucked off and got a huge black eye. Craig did make me ride Red but I am much more cautious than I used to be. IT could be the fact that 3 kiddos plus Ryan need me...haha!!!

2 comments:

carol said...

How wonderful I grew up riding my uncles horses and loved them. Always wished I could of had horses for Ryan and Sean. Like I always say they got the city and the country life. Very well rounded. love ya all see you in April love grannie carol

Sheena White said...

Very cute pics!