- Braden loves tractors, lining up his cars and trucks
- Repeats everything and is really trying to make sentences now but definitily puts 3+ words together all the time
- Shooting ball with daddy
- Running from the time he wakes up until he goes to bed
- Knows his whole name plus his brother and sister
- Adores his papa
- Has to have his chocolate rabbits to go to bed
- Loves to love on Kylie and make her laugh
- Can jump higher and run faster than most 2 yr. olds I know
- Little harder to discipline because he thinks standing in the corner is funny and if you spank him, he will laugh or act like it doesn't bother him:-)
- Joy to be around and has a smile that lights up a room
Our little miracle heart transplant baby, Reed, is now 2 years old! Wow, he has come so incredibly far these past couple of years. We are so thankful for the health that he has been blessed with and we pray that he continues to do well and have no complications! Here is a little about Reed and things that he cand do and loves:
- Knows his whole name even though Hutchison is a little hard to say plus Braden Pauland Kylie Reese
- Loves to read his Elmo book and books about shapes
- Knows the difference in a circle, oval, triangle, rectangle, square, heart and star
- Knows a lot of his colors
- Enjoys playing with trucks and tractors
- Likes to wrestle with daddy and Braden...as long as no one is smushing him!
- He is tender hearted and it hurts his feelings when he gets in trouble
- Adores his nana but loves for papa to take him on the tractor, lawnmower and bulldozer
- Has to have his paci but he has bitten the tip off of all of them and still wants them
- Not quite as energetic as Braden but plays until he is ready to crash
- He can also say about anything you ask him to and puts three words together
Charley is crawling now and Kylie is trying to follow her but cannot quite get there yet. It won't be long though!
All the kids that were able to come to the party. I think they all had a great time and I think a lot of the dads had more fun than the kids! It was definitely nice not having to clean my house, cook a lot of food, and clean up after the party:-)
My granny gave the boys their first red tricycles! Reed was past going and pretty much asleep in the car already but Braden was still going full steam. Uncle Craig was showing him how to ride it in the parking lot! The next day after their party, they tested their tricycles out some more. I think they are going to really love these next summer!
Is anyone expecting a package??!!!
Where do I begin with sweet KylieReese:
- She is now 7 months old
- Still a really good baby
- Sleeps through the night
- Loves her some baby food!
- Watches everything her brothers do
- Trying to crawl but somehow manages to get from one point to another
- Has to sit with no baby beside he in the bucket seats at church because she pulls the other kids clothes and takes their toys...you can tell she has 2 "older" brothers
- Plays really well by herself
- If she is fussy, she's either hungry or ready for bed
- Wears mostly 9 month clothes
- 90th percentile for weight and 65th for height...her brothers have never toppped over 5oth for anything:-)
- I love this little girl!
For Thanksgiving this year, we went to the cabin in Kentucky and just spent it with our family, my mom and dad, Craig, Tina, Charley and Nanny. It rained just about the whole day which was no fun for the boys!
This picture does not do any justice to Ryan showing off in his camo. He was putting on a dance for my mom and nanny! Last year, he discovered that he loved duck hunting and this year he has decided that he likes to deer hunt. He, Craig and my dad went hunting that afternoon but didn't kill anything. It was a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving day!
Cousins! Poor little Charley and her bows...Kylie had just pulled her bow out in this picture then they somehow ended up in a wrestling position! (yes, Kylie also blew out her diaper in the second picture)I hope you all had a wonderful November and now it's time to enjoy the Christmas season...I LOVE it!!!