Monday, June 02, 2008

EXCITING 15 Week Ultrasound!!

We had our 15 week "growth" ultrasound today. This ultrasound they do for multiples to make sure that one is not eating more than another and that they are both growing at the same rate. We were glad to find out that they are in separate sacs, have 2 umbilical cords and placentas. This is good since they will not be sharing the same food source since this is what can cause problems with twins.
They also took both of their measurements for their head size, arm/leg length, etc.. and everything looked great. They weigh a huge 4 ounces each. As you can see below Twin B is sitting right on top of Twin A.
Here is poor little Twin A being sat on by its BROTHER!!! Twin A was loving crossing its legs so there was no hope of finding out early what he/she is! We will find out in 4 more weeks what Twin A is.
This is Twin B which is the baby that hads always been on the top. Here is Twin B not being very modest at all. It figures that a little boy would not be shy. I will really think this is funny if we find out that Twin A is a girl since it loves to cross its legs and be very modest!
We are so thankful that God has blessed us with these two babies and I pray that they continue to grow to be healthy little babies!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so does that little "boy" thing on the second pic mean that one of them is a boy?

Mittig family said...

Congrats on at least one boy! You're going to love having a little boy around-and you're right about the un-modesty thing! Glad all is healthy and well.

And your trip looks like so much fun! I guess reading about your crazy non-layover in Dallas means I can't get onto you for not calling while you were here!

Natalie Church said...

Congrats again! I know ya'll are so excited. Glad ya'll had a good trip...even with a few exceptions. I need to start my lessons on boy clothes soon. See you for lunch!

Anonymous said...

Alright!!! What good news! I know Ryan is pumped about at least having one boy.

Natalie said...

Being on top and having his legs all spread open...yeah, that sounds like a little ryan junior!! haha!!
I'm glad everything is going well and everyone is healthy.

Amanda said...

We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out about Twin A! I think we have the exact same pic of Will from below! If A is a girl she may not be modest at all, E.C. loves to be naked! I don't know where she gets that. Looking forward to the end of the month so I can start making some stuff.

Kate said...

Hey Keely--You might not remember me, but we went to Harding together. I found your blog through Cory (Picker) Jones' site and I just had to comment about your twins. I actually have twin girls who will be 4 this October. Twins are so much fun! It definitely has had its ups and downs, but God has been so faithful and has blessed us so much! Twins are so common now, so I know you probably already have a twin-mommy-friend, but if you ever need anything, feel free to email me at mitchellfamily5@comcast.net God bless you guys!!!
--Katie (Peters) Mitchell

Stacey said...

Hey Keely its Stacey. I wanted to say congrats on the twins! That is awesome. I am glad I can stay updated through blogs! Tell your mom and dad I said hello!